- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Senior Project Manager – HazmatStart Date: 02/27/2018Location: Farmington, CT
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Senior Project Manager with 15-20 years of experience to join our corporate office in Farmington, CT. A variety of challenging assignments will be offered to successful candidates, including management of complex Hazmat Projects, interface with HRP’s Due Diligence and Engineering Groups, and Leadership of a Hazmat Team/Group.
- Assistance with “Go”/”No Go” decisions on RFQs and RFPs
- Working with Corporate Marketing Services for timely responses to RFQs and RFPs
- Development of leads/prospects for Hazmat Services and/or related environmental/engineering work
- Preparation of detailed proposals for Hazmat Services, which are tailored to Client needs
- Management of Hazmat Projects as assigned by management or as developed from marketing leads
- Management of Project or Senior Project Level Team Members as assigned
- Ability to provide corporate direction for all HRP offices for Hazardous Materials Services
- Ability to prepare and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Hazardous Materials Services
- Leadership in Identifying Industry Trends that result in new opportunities for growth in Hazardous Materials Services
We are looking for creative, results driven individuals with strong backgrounds in asbestos, lead paint, hazardous materials, PCB’s in building materials, mold, and radon.
Work experience and knowledge to include:
- Asbestos Building Inspector/Management Planner
- Asbestos Project Monitor (work experience is optional)
- Asbestos Project Designer
- Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor
- Mold Inspector
- Assessment of PCBs in Building Materials
Having a current PE, CT LEP, MA LSP and/or CIH license is a plus. Also, having a current lead project designer license is also a plus. Must be able to obtain Connecticut and/or Massachusetts licenses if current licenses are from out of state.
Must have experience with management of people and projects, and have a proven record of success as a practitioner and manager in Hazardous materials Services.
Applicants need to be capable of working both independently and in a team setting that is fully supportive of our clients, as well as other employees. Travel up to 25% of the time may be required.
Candidates should possess a BS or MS and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. This is an opportunity for self motivated professionals interested in a career in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.