- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Project GeologistStart Date: 12/13/2017Location: Greenville, SC
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Project Geologist with 3- 5 years of experience to join our growing team in Greenville, SC. A variety of challenging assignments will be offered to successful candidates, including the design and execution of site characterization, investigations, remedial actions, and environmental assessments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with project operations
- Field team supervision
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Report and proposal preparation
- Budget development
- Client interaction
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for creative, results driven individuals with strong backgrounds in geology, hydrogeology, geochemistry, environmental engineering, or related fields.
Work experience, knowledge, and skills should include:
- Oversight and direction of subcontractors.
- Experience with multiple drilling and sampling techniques.
- Geospatial data collection and synthesis.
- Data analysis and development of site conceptual modeling.
- Knowledge of In-situ groundwater remedial applications.
- Knowledge of local and/or regional regulatory frameworks.
- Software capabilities including: GIS, Earthsoft (or similar), TerraSync/Pathfinder, ProUCL, Surfer, advanced Excel skills, Starpoint, and Win-Situ are a plus.
Working knowledge of South Carolina environmental regulations, as well as an understanding of South Carolina geology and strong experience developing conceptual site models is preferred. Remedial design and State and Federal RCRA and Voluntary Cleanup experience is desired. Applicants need to be capable of working both independently and in a team setting that is fully supportive of our clients, as well as other employees. Travel may be required up to 25-35% of the time.
Candidates should possess a BS or MS, demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, and be proficient in MS Office products. This is an opportunity for self motivated professionals interested in a career in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.