- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Senior Project GeologistStart Date: 07/03/2018Location: Farmington, CT
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Senior Project Geologist with 5-10 years of experience to work with our Farmington, CT office. A variety of challenging assignments will be offered to successful candidates, including the design and execution of hydrogeological investigations, remedial actions, and environmental assessments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Field team supervision
- Environmental data management
- Site Assessments
- Remediation design and implementation
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Report and proposal preparation
- Budget development
- Client interaction
- Staff training
We are looking for creative, results driven individuals with strong backgrounds in geology, hydrogeology, geochemistry, environmental science, or related fields.
Work experience and knowledge to include:
- Professional Geologist (preferred)
- Knowledge of remediation system design a plus
- Multi-media field sampling techniques
- Oversight and management of subcontractors
- Monitoring well design and installation
- Site characterization
- Geospatial data collection and analysis
- Knowledge of regulatory framework in the Northeast (Region I and III EPA, CT DEEP, MADEP, NYDEC, NJDEP)
- Environmental site assessments (Phase I/II)
- Due Diligence
- Site groundwater/soil remediation technologies.
An understanding of developing site conceptual models is preferred. Strong GIS skills are a plus. Applicants need to be capable of working both independently and in a team setting that is fully supportive of our clients, as well as other employees. Travel up to 25% of the time may be required.
Candidates should possess a BS or MS and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. This is an opportunity for self-motivated professionals interested in a career in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.