- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Project Manager – Engineering/WastewaterStart Date: 03/05/2018Location: Greenville, SC
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our Engineering team to work with our offices in Greenville, SC. The successful candidate will lead a talented team focusing on industrial wastewater treatment system permitting and design projects.
- Personnel management
- Technical reviews
- Data analysis
- Wastewater treatment system permitting & design
- Proposal development
- Client & business development
- Report preparation
We are looking for creative, results driven individuals with strong backgrounds in team management, wastewater engineering, chemical engineering, environmental science, or related fields.
- BS/MS in Chemical, Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of experience completing industrial wastewater permitting and design projects
- PE license required
- Demonstrated success in treatability studies, mass balance calculations, dissolved air flotation, closed loop wastewater design, design of physical and biological treatment systems
- Experience with SPDES, wastewater and stormwater permitting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in MS Office products
- Capable of working both independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated, energetic professional
As a Project Manager with HRP Associates, Inc. you will be part of an industry-leading organization that continues to expand throughout the nation. Our business depends on retaining dedicated professionals like you to provide expert consultation to our loyal clientele. Therefore, we are second to none in our commitment to your professional growth and job satisfaction.