- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Senior Project Geologist/Engineer/ScientistStart Date: 05/29/2018Location: Farmington, CT
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Senior Project Geologist/Engineer/Scientist with 5-10 years of experience to work with our Farmington, CT office. A variety of challenging assignments will be offered to successful candidates, including the design and execution of hydrogeological investigations, remedial actions, and environmental assessments.
Projects will include, but are not limited to:
- Field team supervision
- Environmental data management
- Site Assessments
- Remediation design and implementation
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Report and proposal preparation
- Budget development
- Client interaction
- Staff training
We are looking for creative, results driven individuals with strong backgrounds in geology, hydrogeology, geochemistry, environmental science, or related fields.
Work experience and knowledge to include:
- Professional Geologist (preferred)
- Knowledge of remediation system design a plus
- Multi-media field sampling techniques
- Oversight and management of subcontractors
- Monitoring well design and installation
- Site characterization
- Geospatial data collection and analysis
- Knowledge of regulatory framework in the Southeast (Region IV EPA, SCDHEC, NCDEQ, GAEPD, FLDEP TDEC);
- Environmental site assessments (Phase I/II)
- Due Diligence
- Site groundwater/soil remediation technologies.
An understanding of developing site conceptual models is preferred. Strong GIS skills are a plus. Applicants need to be capable of working both independently and in a team setting that is fully supportive of our clients, as well as other employees. Travel up to 25% of the time may be required.
Candidates should possess a BS or MS and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. This is an opportunity for self-motivated professionals interested in a career in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.