- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Construction ManagerStart Date: 04/27/2018Location: St. Louis, MO
HRP, Associates, Inc. Is seeking a Construction Manager with 10+ years of experience to add to our growing office located in St. Louis, MO! The experienced Construction Manager is responsible for completing assigned projects, with minimal supervision, and utilizing junior staff. This position will require expertise in all construction management aspects of site work including asbestos/lead abatement, remediation, demolition, and operation/maintenance of buildings and facilities (a plus).
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and oversee completion of activities in all phases of the project cycle of facilities-related construction projects
- Coordinating design activities with architecture, engineering, safety, security, construction and other related functional areas
- Interacting with personnel (Government and Contractor) at all levels in hierarchy
- Prepare Review cost estimates and schedules
- Review and approve shop drawings and submittals
- Conduct pre-bid and pre-construction site visits
- Collect, prepare and report programmatic information
- Manage and evaluate contractor performance
- Integrate and coordinate the project with field personnel
- Conduct construction inspections to ensure conformance to design specifications
- Responsible for record management
- Provide official weekly project status reports
- Prepare and distribute project communication with customers, management, integrated project teams and stakeholders
- Validate invoices for partial or full payment
- Assist in the preparation of Contractor Performance Report (CPR) upon contract closeout
- Assist field supervisors with daily logs and project diaries, review cost-coding, weather logs, record logs and delay logs
- Prepare project change orders, budget estimates, progress/quantity reports, and cost tracking reports throughout project lifetime.
- Perform project close-out, coordinate punch list meetings with owner, provide final waivers as required for final payment and retainage release
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management.
- A minimum of 10 years of construction management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of HAZWOPER
- Working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite and Project software packages.
- Some knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations/programs relating to environmental, health, and safety within the U.S. Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in understanding and interpreting federal, state, and local environmental regulations, occupational health and safety standards and applicable consensus standards
- Demonstrated the ability to present ideas both written and orally within a cross-functional environment