- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Project Manager – EngineeringStart Date: 06/04/2018Location: Farmington, CT
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our Engineering team at our Corporate Headquarters located in Farmington, CT. The successful candidate will lead a talented team focusing on Civil/Environmental Engineering projects in Connecticut and our regional offices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Personnel management
- Technical reviews
- Data analysis
- Planning & design
- Preparation of contract documents
- Proposal development
- Client & business development
- Report preparation
We are looking for creative, results driven individuals with strong backgrounds in team management, civil, environmental, or related fields.
- BS/MS in Civil and/or Environmental Engineering or similar major.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience completing design plans and documents for Engineering projects.
- PE registration required (will consider candidates actively pursuing PE registration)
- Demonstrated success in planning, designing, permitting and contract document preparation for various engineering projects.
- Experience with site development, industrial wastewater, roadway design, hydrology and hydraulics, dam related work desirable
- Experience with ConnDOT, DECD and Municipal projects a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in MS Office products
- Capable of working both independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated, energetic professional
As a Project Manager with HRP Associates, Inc. you will be part of an industry-leading organization that continues to expand throughout the nation. Our business depends on retaining dedicated professionals like you to provide expert consultation to our loyal clientele. Therefore, we are second to none in our commitment to your professional growth and job satisfaction.