- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Environmental Health & SafetyStart Date: 07/03/2018Location: Farmington & Stratford, CT
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking an entry level Environmental Health & Safety Professional with 1-4 years of experience to join our offices in Stratford or Farmington, CT. A variety of challenging assignments will be offered to successful candidates, including direct interactions with clients, preparing environmental permits and compliance programs, and developing and executing management systems to aid clients in environmental health and safety compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- On-site environmental, health and safety assistance
- Compliance audits and associated corrective actions
- Air permitting and emission tracking
- Spill plan development and implementation
- Health and safety procedure development and implementation
- EHS Training course development and presentation
- Client interaction
- Travel (~20%)
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for creative, results driven individuals with strong backgrounds in environmental engineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering, chemistry, biology, geology or related fields.
Work experience and knowledge to include:
- General knowledge of environmental regulations and application
- General knowledge of health and safety regulations and application
- Basic air permitting
- Plan development and implementation
Applicants with 1-4 years of experience are preferred but recent graduates that co-oped or interned in a related field are also solicited. Applicants need to be capable of working both independently and in a team setting that is fully supportive of our clients, as well as other employees.
Candidates should possess a BE/ME BS/MS, demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, and be proficient in MS Office products. This is an opportunity for self motivated professionals interested in a career in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.