- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Project Manager/Licensed Environmental ProfessionalStart Date: 01/17/2017Location: Farmington, CT
HRP is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our geology and remediation team in our expanding office in Farmington, CT. The successful candidate will lead a talented team focusing on completion of challenging site characterization and remediation projects. Responsibilities include personnel management, technical reviews, data analysis, remedial planning & design, proposal development, client and business development, and report preparation.
- BS Geology, Environmental engineering or similar major
- Minimum 10 years experience completing environmental investigation and remediation projects in Connecticut
- LEP license required
- Demonstrated success in planning, developing and executing field investigation/remedial strategies for pollutants in various geologic settings
- Experience with EPA Brownfield’s, CT Remediation Standard Regulations and CT Property Transfer or Voluntary Remediation Programs,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in MS Office products
- Capable of working both independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated, energetic professional
As a Project Manager with HRP Associates Inc. you will be part of an industry-leading organization that continues to expand throughout the nation. Our business depends on retaining dedicated professionals like you to provide expert consultation to our loyal clientele. Therefore, we are second to none in our commitment to your professional growth and job satisfaction. We offer a positive, gratifying and challenging work environment in which you can continue to develop your skills and we provide plenty of additional professional development opportunities as well as competitive salaries and excellent benefits.