We specialize in providing comprehensive environmental engineering and health and safety services to the energy and manufacturing industries. Our broad-based, practical experience, gained from successful completion of over 30,000 environmental consulting projects, enables us to quickly identify potential environmental impacts, define permitting requirements, and develop plans to mitigate environmental, regulatory, and public concerns associated with shale gas projects.
Our reputation allows us to work efficiently with regulators and local officials to obtain the permits and approvals you need so you can concentrate on your production and distribution objectives. With a continuously growing network of nationwide offices, we are in position to respond rapidly to Marcellus and Utica shale gas extraction and distribution locations.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Air and Water Quality/Permitting
- Groundwater Baseline Surveys
- Tank Inspections
- Erosion and Sediment (E&SC Control Design)
- SPCC Plans
- Emergency Response Plans
- Wetland Delineation
- Steam and Wetland Encroachment Permitting
- Endangered and Threatened Species Survey
- Worker Safety Assessment/Plan
- Environmental Engineering
- Water Withdrawal Permitting
- Environmental Due Diligence/Site Remediation