Senior Project GeologistStart Date: 07/31/2019Location: Tampa, FL
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Senior Project Geologist with 5 to 10 years’ experience to join our team for an immediate full time opportunity in Tampa, Florida. A variety of challenging assignments will be offered to successful candidates, including the design and execution of hydrogeological investigations, remedial actions, and environmental assessments. Opportunities for business development and marketing will be available as well.
Responsibilities will include:
- Field team supervision
- Environmental data management
- Site assessments
- Remediation design and implementation
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Report and proposal preparation
- Budget development
- Client interaction
- Staff training
- Other duties as assigned
Work experience and knowledge to include:
- Multi-media field sampling and logging techniques
- Oversight and management of subcontractors
- Monitoring well design and installation
- Geospatial data collection and analysis
- Environmental site assessments (Phase I/II/III)
- Due Diligence
- Report preparation and an aptitude for technical writing
- Groundwater/soil remediation technologies
- Consulting experience
- Interest in attaining professional licensure(s)
- Interest in business development, client management, marketing and project management
- An understanding of developing site conceptual models
- Strong GIS skills
- General or working knowledge of state-specific environmental regulations in the following states: Florida, Georgia, and Alabama
We are looking for creative, results driven individuals with strong backgrounds in environmental science, engineering, hydrogeology, geochemistry, geology or related fields.
Applicants need to be capable of working both independently and in a team setting that is fully supportive of our clients, as well as other employees.
Travel up to 50% of the time may be required. Travel would primarily be in FL, but could extend to out-of-state areas as needed.
Candidates should possess a BS and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. This is an opportunity for self-motivated professionals interested in a career in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.