Project Geologists/Engineers/Scientists- All Experience LevelsStart Date: 06/03/2019Location: Farmington, CT / Stratford, CT
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking Project Geologists/Engineers/Scientists with 0 to 10 years’ experience to join our team in Farmington/Stratford, CT. A variety of challenging assignments will be offered to successful candidates, including the design and execution of hydrogeological investigations, remedial actions, and environmental assessments
Responsibilities will include (depending on experience level & position):
- Field team supervision
- Environmental data management
- Site assessments
- Remediation design and implementation
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Report and proposal preparation
- Budget development
- Client interaction
- Staff training
- Other duties as assigned
Work experience and knowledge to include (depending on experience level & position):
- Multi-media field sampling and logging techniques
- Oversight and management of subcontractors
- Monitoring well design and installation
- Geospatial data collection and analysis
- Knowledge of regulatory framework in the Northeast
- Environmental site assessments (Phase I/II/III)
- Due Diligence
- Report preparation and an aptitude for technical writing
- Groundwater/soil remediation technologies
- Consulting experience
- Interest in attaining professional licensure(s)
- An understanding of developing site conceptual models
- Strong GIS skills
- General or working knowledge of state-specific environmental regulations in the following states: Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Pennsylvania, and/or New Jersey
We are looking for creative, results driven individuals with strong backgrounds in environmental science, engineering, hydrogeology, geochemistry, geology or related fields.
Applicants need to be capable of working both independently and in a team setting that is fully supportive of our clients, as well as other employees.
Travel up to 50% of the time may be required. Travel would primarily be in CT, but could extend to out-of-state areas as needed.
Candidates should possess a BS and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. This is an opportunity for self-motivated professionals interested in a career in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.