- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Senior Project GeologistStart Date: 07/31/2018Location: Tampa, FL
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Senior Project Geologist with 5-10 years’ experience to join our growing office in Tampa, Florida. A variety of challenging assignments will be offered to successful candidates, including, but not limited to the design and execution of hydrogeological investigations, remedial actions, Phase One and Two environmental assessments, asbestos surveys, natural resources, NEPA and wetlands. This position is on the fast track to project management with client management and business development responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Field team supervision
- Environmental data management
- GIS product development
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Report and proposal preparation
- Budget development
- Client interaction
- Written and verbal presentation communications;
- Participation in company marketing and business development events;
- Conference participation and attendance;
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for creative, results driven individuals with strong backgrounds in geology, hydrogeology, geochemistry, environmental science, or related fields.
Work experience and knowledge to include:
- Professional Geologist (preferred)
- Multi-media field sampling techniques
- Oversight and management of subcontractors
- Monitoring well installation
- Geospatial data collection and analysis
- Knowledge of regulatory framework in the Southeast (Region IV EPA and FLDEP);
- Environmental site assessments (Phase I/II)
- Due Diligence
- Asbestos, mold and hazmat surveys;
- Natural resources assessments; and
- Site groundwater/soil remediation technologies.
An understanding of Florida and coastal geology along with experience developing site conceptual models is preferred. Strong GIS skills are a plus. Applicants need to be capable of working both independently and in a team setting that is fully supportive of our clients, as well as other employees. Travel up to 25% of the time may be required.
Candidates should possess a BS or MS and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.. This is an opportunity for self motivated professionals interested in a career in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.