- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Project EngineerStart Date: 03/21/2018Location: Clifton Park, NY
HRP’s Clifton Park, NY office is seeking a Project Engineer in our Environmental Compliance Department with 0-5 years of experience, and a BS degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering. This in an opportunity for self-motivated individuals interested in obtaining experience and growth in an environmental and engineering firm with local and national clients across a broad spectrum of industry from government, to oil and gas and education. Applicants need to be capable of working both independently and in a team environment in a manner which is supportive of our clients.
Projects will include, but are not limited to:
- Tank Design
- Waste Water Design
- Various remedial projects with civil engineer
- Storm water design
- Regulatory applicability determinations
- Compliance Auditing
- Spill Control Plan preparation
- Working knowledge of RCRA, a plus
- Implementation of Environmental Management Systems
- Specialty Engineering Projects
Individuals must have strong organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills and be proficient in MS Office products.
- The successful candidate will possess a BS degree in civil or environmental engineering
- Experience in the preparation of Air Permit Applications is preferred but not required
- Experience with Environmental Management Systems Training, Preparation and/or Implementation is a plus
- Candidate should have or plan to obtain an EIT certificate
As a Project Engineer with HRP Associates, Inc., you will be part of an industry-leading organization that continues to expand throughout the nation. Our business depends on retaining dedicated professionals like you to provide expert consultation to our loyal clientele. We are committed to your professional growth and job satisfaction. We offer a positive, gratifying and challenging work environment in which you can continue to develop your skills. HRP provides professional development opportunities as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. This is an exciting opportunity for you to further develop your career by joining a dynamic team that takes on challenging projects and that provides you with a rewarding career, located in the foothills of the Adirondacks and a short drive to NYC, Boston or Montreal.