When selecting a company to provide Coronavirus Decontamination and Disinfection Services, it is imperative that you select a company like HRP who has extensive experience in the field of health and safety. HRP’s qualified professionals are certified industrial hygienists, hazardous materials managers and professional engineers who are OSHA and HAZWOPER trained. For almost 40 years, HRP has managed the decontamination and remediation of thousands of sites including superfund sites, manufacturing facilities, healthcare facilities, colleges and universities and local community facilities. We are experts on all things health and safety and are ready to meet the challenges with you regarding COVID-19.
Our experts continue to monitor COVID-19 closely, specifically the regulatory changes that may arise due to this drastic shift in our environment. We are here to support you. HRP has access to a massive network of real, licensed and certified contractors whom we have vetted and approved. Let's make sure you don't get scammed by contractors who may not have your best interest in mind.
Management and Implementation
- We offer our clients recommendations to better help them identify their risks and develop a response plan
- Allow our clients to focus on their core mission while we help manage their risks
- Support our clients in the efforts to go back to a healthy and safe work environment
- Immediate response
Disinfection cleaning includes:
- We use CDC recommended or EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim
- Appropriate HAZWOPER Level PPE worn at all times by our certified cleaning technicians
- Perform proactive disinfectant treatment of:
- Facility or workspaces
- Possible exposed facilities or work spaces
- Confirmed COVID-19 positive facilities and work spaces
Don't wait! Call us right now 314-813-7885 or click firstname.lastname@example.org to send us an email.