GETTING BACK TO WORK:
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR A COVID-19 INCIDENT IN YOUR WORKPLACE?
In this unprecedented time, everyone is scrambling to contain the contagion and minimize its impact. That’s the right thing, but at some point as the virus progresses, the need to restart the world will crisscross with folks moving around in community spaces that are infected.
IT'S CRITICAL - PLAN IN ADVANCE
LET US WRITE YOUR PLAN NOW SO YOU ARE PREPARED LATER
HRP is currently developing customized plans for clients to prepare them for COVID-19 incidents which are unfortunately inevitable. Ask yourself:
- What will I do if I have an employee who tests positive for COVID-19?
- What preventative measures do I have in place to keep all employees safe?
- How do I know the clean up crew I hire is qualified and doesn't rip me off?
- Am I cleaning the entire facility, or just certain areas? Will operations continue during the cleanup?
- Are the cleaning agents compatible with our process?
- How will the waste materials generated from the cleanup be managed and who is liable for them?
The cost and logistical questions can go on and on.
Our Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Hazardous Material Managers, Certified Safety Professionals and Professional Engineers are helping clients develop these very important plans. By developing a plan now you can ensure that you are in a positive position to deal with an incident and keep your business open. We develop customized plans for local service stations to a million square feet manufacturing facilities. The plans address proper procedures and protocols, specify methods and contractor requirements and address cost containment. HRP can supply you with a custom plan which can be implemented on your own, or we can offer oversight and management during the implementation process.
ADDITIONAL DECONTAMINATION SERVICES
Now that you have a plan, let's get decon started and completed. HRP has access to a massive network of real, licensed and certified contractors whom we have vetted and approved. Let's make sure you don't get scammed by contractors who may not have your best interest in mind.
Disinfection cleaning includes:
- We use CDC recommended or EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim
- Appropriate HAZWOPER Level PPE worn at all times by our certified cleaning technicians
- Perform proactive disinfectant treatment of:
- Facility or workspaces
- Possible exposed facilities or work spaces
- Confirmed COVID-19 positive facilities and work spaces
Don't wait! Call us right now 314-813-7885 or click email@example.com to send us an email. We are offering emergency services on the east coast and over to the midwest. Let us help you develop and implement a plan that protects you, your stakeholders and your business.