OSHA Health & Safety Compliance ConsultantStart Date: 01/07/2020Location: Farmington, CT
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking an EHS Compliance Consultant with 2-8 years of experience to join our office in Farmington, CT. A variety of challenging assignments will be offered to successful candidates, including direct interactions with clients, preparing environmental permits and compliance programs, and developing and executing management systems to aid clients in environmental, health and safety compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Professional services to meet our clients environmental, health and safety compliance assistance
- OSHA Compliance audits and associated corrective actions
- Spill plan development and implementation
- Health and safety standard operating procedures (SOPs) development and implementation
- Client and industrial manufacturing environment interaction
- Local Travel (~20%)
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for creative, results driven individuals with strong backgrounds in environmental engineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering, occupational health & safety, environmental science, chemistry, biology, or related fields.
Work experience and knowledge to include:
- General knowledge and implementation of environmental compliance regulations and application (20%)
- General knowledge and implementation of OSHA health and safety regulations and application (80%)
- OSHA H&S Plan development, training, inspections and implementation
- Industrial hygiene field sampling and field data reporting;
- OSHA H&S industrial regulatory compliance training;
- Hazardous material field sampling and field data reporting;
- Industrial operations awareness ;
- Health & safety committee experience in manufacturing setting
- Hazardous waste management
- EPCRA hazardous materials inventory reporting (Tier2 and Form R)
- Storm water management
Candidates should possess a BE/ME BS/MS, demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, and be proficient in MS Office products. This is an opportunity for self motivated professionals interested in a career in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.