- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Industrial Hygienist / Safety SpecialistStart Date: 01/22/2019Location: Greenville, SC
HRP Associates Inc. is currently seeking an Industrial Hygienist/Safety Specialist in our Greenville, SC location to support the growth of our Safety Compliance Team; specifically in the areas of industrial hygiene and OSHA compliance programs.
- Industrial hygiene testing including chemical, physical, and biological stressors
- Qualitative exposure assessments based on various risk assessment strategies
- Ergonomic assessments
- Ventilation performance evaluations (chemical fume hoods and local exhaust ventilation)
- Report preparation
- Interaction with clients and various regulatory agencies
- Ideal candidate will have the desire to work towards Certified Industrial Hygienist or other related professional certification in the field of IH
- Development of safety program elements under OSHA General Industry
- Technical field assessments under Confined Space, Elevated Work, LOTO, and Machine Guarding
- Development and presentation of Compliance training
- Auditing health and safety programs
Although primary responsibilities included those listed above, position also offers the opportunity to cross train with a variety of other professional service teams operating out of the South Carolina office. This includes process safety management and risk management planning compliance, various environmental compliance programs, and International Organization for Standardization support.
We are looking for creative, results driven individuals with strong backgrounds in occupational health and safety or related fields.
Applicants with 1-5 years of experience are preferred but recent graduates that co-oped or interned in a related field are also solicited. Applicants need to be capable of working both independently and in a team setting that is fully supportive of our clients, as well as other employees.
Candidates should possess a BE or ME, or a BS or MS in a related field, demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, and be proficient in MS Office products. This is an opportunity for self motivated professionals interested in a career in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.