- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Senior Project GeologistStart Date: 11/08/2018Location: Farmington, CT
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Senior Project Geologist with 5-10 years of experience to work with our Farmington, CT office. A variety of challenging assignments will be offered to successful candidates, including the design and execution of hydrogeological investigations, remedial actions, and environmental assessments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Field team supervision
- Environmental data management
- Site Assessments
- Remediation design and implementation
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Report and proposal preparation
- Budget development
- Client interaction
- Staff training
We are looking for creative, results driven individuals with strong backgrounds in geology, hydrogeology, geochemistry, environmental science, or related fields.
Work experience and knowledge to include:
- Professional Geologist (preferred)
- Knowledge of remediation system design a plus
- Multi-media field sampling techniques
- Oversight and management of subcontractors
- Monitoring well design and installation
- Site characterization
- Geospatial data collection and analysis
- Knowledge of regulatory framework in the Northeast (Region I and III EPA, CT DEEP, MADEP, NYDEC, NJDEP)
- Environmental site assessments (Phase I/II)
- Due Diligence
- Site groundwater/soil remediation technologies.
An understanding of developing site conceptual models is preferred. Strong GIS skills are a plus. Applicants need to be capable of working both independently and in a team setting that is fully supportive of our clients, as well as other employees. Travel up to 25% of the time may be required.
Candidates should possess a BS or MS and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. This is an opportunity for self-motivated professionals interested in a career in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.
The vision of HRP Associates, Inc. is reliant on the expertise of our dedicated professionals who provide excellent consultation to our loyal clientele. We lead the industry in our commitment to employee growth and satisfaction in a positive, gratifying and challenging workplace environment. We offer professional development opportunities, competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package to qualified employees.
We are always searching for top talent to join our growing team throughout HRP’s various locations. We constantly promote a fun and dynamic company culture, as well as a great work-life balance. Ideal candidates will enjoy working in team settings, participating in company-wide events and outings, possess a positive attitude, and can relate to our internal cultural motto of, “Work hard, play hard!”