- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Construction Safety Specialist (6 month contract)Start Date: 02/05/2019Location: Greenville, SC
HRP Associates Inc. is currently seeking a Construction Safety Specialist in our Greenville, SC office to oversee, manage, and direct safety practices during site construction related activities.
- Implement and enforce a comprehensive, site-specific Health and Safety/Accident Prevention Plan.
- Participate in the completion of job hazard assessments.
- Safe work permit writing and auditing conformance with permits.
- Supervise and administer daily safety activities.
- Participate in progress meetings to present the company safety plan/policies and explain implementation and standards on the project.
- Conduct employee and subcontractor safety orientation training, in addition to OSHA Construction Industry training as determined necessary.
- Conduct accident investigations and root cause analysis with report out to project contacts.
- Review, interpret, and provide direction and compliance on safety regulations and standards.
- Conduct toolbox talks, work-site audits, and safety inspections.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Must have extensive experience in the construction industry with 5+ years as a safety officer.
- Extensive knowledge of federal and state OSHA regulations and reporting procedures.
- OSHA 30 certification.