- About Us
- Our People
- News / Careers
- Contact Us
- Employee Resources
Environmental Health & Safety Audit ManagerStart Date: 02/05/2019Location: Farmington, CT / Albany, NY / Greenville, SC
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking an Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Audit Manager to add to our growing consulting firm! This position has the possibility to be stationed out of our corporate office located in Farmington, CT, as well as the Albany NY, or Greenville SC areas. Candidate location is not a limiting factor!
The Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Audit Manager will be responsible for delivering audit services to assigned clients in accordance varying clients’ protocols, HRP protocols and/or regulatory requirements to assure timely, cost effective service delivery that assures satisfaction of our customer needs.
The ideal candidate will have third party audit experience in multimedia compliance audits, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, RC14001 and similar.
This role will also support clients in addressing corrective actions or opportunities for improvement as identified through audits. For example, this employee may assist our client in developing and/or updating EHS management systems, written procedures, or training.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate auditors among multiple HRP offices, matching auditor competencies to client needs
- Actively participate in a wide range of audits including ISO14001 internal audits, ISO45001 internal audits, and multimedia EH&S audits.
- Gauge clients’ needs and expectations and develop tailored audit plans and teams to meet the needs of the client
- Responsible for contacting clients and scheduling the visits, planning the assessments, making travel plans, conducting the assessments and reporting and managing the results.
- Responsible for monitoring the client accounts to ensure that records, visit cycle, invoicing and other related matters are properly dealt with to assure client satisfaction is maintained.
- Responsible for leading audit teams, when necessary, and mentoring and coaching new or inexperienced colleagues as needed to meet the business needs.
- Any other assignments as needed to meet assessment delivery business objectives.
- Team Player