With so much going on and each day changing, it is important to understand how our business operations will continue. Are you prepared for a COVID-19 incident in your workplace? In this unprecedented time, everyone is scrambling to contain the contagion and minimize its impact. That’s the right thing, but at some point as the virus progresses, the need to restart the world will crisscross with folks moving around in community spaces that are infected. HRP is currently developing customized plans for clients to prepare them for COVID-19 incidents which are unfortunately inevitable. Ask yourself:
- What can I do to prevent employee exposure?
- What preventative measures do I have in place to keep all employees safe?
- What will I do if I have an employee who tests positive for COVID-19?
- How do I know the cleanup crew I hire is qualified and doesn't rip me off?
- Am I cleaning the entire facility, or just certain areas? Will operations continue during the cleanup?
- Are the cleaning agents compatible with our process?
- How will the waste materials generated from the cleanup be managed and who is liable for them?
The cost and logistical questions can go on and on.
Our Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Hazardous Material Managers, Certified Safety Professionals and Professional Engineers are helping clients develop these very important plans. By developing and exercising a plan now you can ensure that you are in a positive position to deal with an incident and keep your business open. We develop customized plans for local service stations to a million square feet manufacturing facilities. The plans address preventative procedures and response protocols, specify methods and contractor requirements and address cost containment. HRP can supply you with a custom plan which can be implemented on your own, or we can offer oversight and management during the implementation process. View our most recent webinar on Preparedness and Response here https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1742522926443062540.
If you are looking to keep your doors open, preparing for go-back-to-work authorization, and to protect your employees and limit liabilities proactively, consider the following:
- Thermal cameras can detect down to a 0.3 degree change in the human body essentially helping to detect anyone who may be running a fever as they come into your facility
- Thermographic Screening can monitor large groups of employees as they enter your facility and with non-contact automatic temperature measurement
- Thermal fever monitoring includes multi person detection, automatically records data and person’s identity
Protect employees and improve working environments by filtering viruses from your work environment with either portable or floor mounted ambient air cleaning systems:
- Indoor air is confined and recycled with no place to escape, risking infections when airborne droplets are inhaled or settle on surfaces
- Infectious viruses (including COVID-19) can remain in the air for up to three (3) hours
- Micro-droplets can be removed from the air with high efficiency air filters, when air cleaners are optioned with MERV 15, MERV 16, or HEPA filter selection, which exceed the ASHRAE Standard 170-2013 minimum for hospital filtration
Don't wait! Call us right now 864-982-1645 or click email@example.com to send us an email.
We are offering preparedness services on the east coast and over to the midwest. Let us help you develop and implement a plan that protects you, your stakeholders and your business.