EHS ConsultantStart Date: 01/07/2020Location: Farmington, CT
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking an EHS Compliance Consultant with 2-8 years of experience to join our office in Farmington, CT. A variety of challenging assignments will be offered to successful candidates, including direct interactions with clients, preparing environmental permits and compliance programs, and developing and executing management systems to aid clients in environmental, health and safety compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Environmental regulatory compliance assistance
- Multimedia Environmental compliance audits and associated corrective actions
- Spill plan development and implementation
- Environmental, Health and safety standard operation procedures (SOP) development and implementation
- Client and industrial manufacturing environmental interaction
- Local Travel (~20%)
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for creative, results driven individuals with strong backgrounds in environmental engineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering, environmental science, meteorology, chemistry, biology, or related fields.
Work experience and knowledge to include:
- General knowledge of air compliance regulations and application (80%)
- General knowledge of additional environmental health and safety regulations and application (20%)
- Compliance plan, training and inspections development and implementation
- Air permitting & compliance records (GPLP, Title 5, construction, synthetic minors)
- Emission calculations
- Annual Emission reports
- Air toxic modeling
Candidates should possess a BE/ME BS/MS, demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, and be proficient in MS Office products. This is an opportunity for self motivated professionals interested in a career in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.