Project EngineerStart Date: 03/09/2020Location: Clifton Park, NY
HRP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Project Engineer with 0 to 2 years of engineering experience to add to our growing team in Clifton Park, NY! The Project Engineer is responsible for completing assigned projects with senior level supervision, working with Senior Project Engineers on multi-faceted projects and working on core competencies for further development.
- Prepare technical reports and designs under the supervision of Senior Project Engineers and Managers
- Interact, schedule, and supervise subcontractors
- Communicate professionally with private clients, municipalities and regulators
- Having or gaining a working knowledge of State and Federal laws and regulations and guidelines governing assigned work responsibilities in program areas including the Clean Air Act, EPCRA, and Risk Management Program
- Clean Air Act (Air emissions, calculations and permitting from various sources)
- EPA RMP
- EPRCA reporting
- Ability to interact with colleagues and peers, other disciplines, vendors, sub-consultants, or joint ventures in collaborative work environments
- Perform emissions calculations from a variety of sources (engines, boilers, various process)
- Conduct field work and conduct field inspections
- Assist senior engineers in activities which include:
- Proposal preparation
- Regulatory review
- RFP preparation
- Project design, permitting and cost estimating
- Continuously improve to maximize efficiency and expand HRP services and bring value to our clients
- BS degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- EIT or Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) required upon employment or within 6 months of employment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience or ability to learn air and water modeling programs such as AERSCEEN, MARPLOT, SCREEN3